We operate two recycling centers in Bonn, which are also available to you as collection points for hazardous waste and combustible waste (bulky waste, household waste, renovation waste). The collection points are designed for deliveries of normal household quantities and can generally only be accessed by car, with a maximum of one trailer. The offer applies exclusively to waste generated in the Bonn city area. As proof of origin, we ask you to have a suitable document (identity card, rental contract, work order or similar) ready.
Basically, a distinction is made between:
- Waste from private households
- Waste from small businesses
- Waste from commercial enterprises
Waste without additional fee:
- Green and garden waste (branches up to 1 meter in length and max. 10 centimeters in diameter)
- paper and cardboard
- Waste electrical appliances (please register large electrical appliances of five or more by telephone, for example: refrigerators, stoves, washing machines, televisions, music systems, vacuum cleaners, computers, small electrical appliances)
- Natural corks
- Ink cartridges from ink jet printers of all manufacturers
- Toner cartridges, drum units, waste toner containers from laser printers of all manufacturers
- Hazardous waste (paints, varnishes, pesticides, chemicals, spray cans, etc.) maximum 30 kilograms per individual delivery. Trade subject to charges: Please remember load securing and guidelines for transporting hazardous materials!
Waste subject to fees:
- Pure construction waste (for example: tiles, mortar, bricks), disposal up to a maximum of two cubic meters only at the Südstraße recycling center.
- Combustible renovation waste (wallpaper remnants, wooden skirting boards, etc.)
- Bulky waste
- Household waste
- 500 liters: 12,50 Euro
- 1.000 liters (one cubic meter): 25 Euro
- 1.500 liters: 37,50 Euro
- Maximum 2,000 liters (two cubic meters): 50 euros
Acceptance of hazardous waste from commercial enterprises
Hazardous waste from commercial enterprises with a total annual volume of no more than 2,000 kilograms of hazardous waste can use the recycling centers - after making an appointment by telephone - for a waste disposal fee. An individual delivery of hazardous waste may not exceed 30 kilograms. Please remember to secure the load!
Addresses and opening hours of the recycling centers:
Am Dickobskreuz recycling center: (On the grounds of the Bonn waste recycling complex, Immenburgstraße 22, entrance via the street Am Dickobskreuz, Gate 2, 53121 Bonn) Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday closed Google Maps.
Recycling center Südstraße: Weststraße 11, entrance via Südstraße, 53175 Bonn Opening hours: Monday to Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Google Maps For more information about our recycling centers, please call our customer service at 0228 - 555 27 20.
Please note that the recycling centers are closed on Sundays, Carnival Monday, Holy Saturday, Christmas Eve, New Year's Eve, New Year's Day and all public holidays. "Weiberfastnacht" (Women's Carnival) is open from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. We have summarized important information for you in our "Recycling centers" flyer (German).
An unloading permit is required for the delivery of larger quantities of combustible construction site waste, household waste or bulky waste. A larger quantity is one that can no longer be transported in the normal trunk of a passenger vehicle (car) or with a trailer. And this is how you obtain an unloading permit: Due to Corona protections, you will only receive the unloading permit by email. Please include the waste and contact information for the person delivering the waste/who generated the waste in an email.
Further contact options: Phone: 0228 - 555 272 53 66 or 0228 - 555 272 32 69 Office hours: Monday to Thursday 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday 8 a.m. to 1 p.m.
You must have the following documents (papers):
Private customers: Identity card and vehicle documents. If passport and vehicle documents are presented, a certificate of registration is also required. Commercial enterprises: business registration and vehicle papers.
Address for unloading waste with unloading permit
Müllverwertungsanlage Bonn Immenburgstraße 22 53121 Bonn Entry via the road: Am Dickobskreuz, Gate 1
Opening hours for unloading waste with unloading permit:
The opening hours can be found on the Stadtwerke website. Attention: currently there are changed opening hours, please inform yourself directly on the homepage of SWB recycling.
The amount of the disposal fee is determined by weighing out the waste. It is based on the currently valid tariff of the fee schedule.
Delivery of larger quantities than car trunk with unloading permit:
- Delivery up to 200 kg flat rate: € 24.91
- Delivery over 200 kg (t fractions are taken into account in 10 kg increments): € 166.08 / per 1,000 kg (this corresponds to € 16.61 / per 100 kg): further information: Fee schedule
Further information on the waste recycling plant can be found at SWB-Verwertung.